29th November 2010, 03:15 AM
snkaluskar

Scope of Bio Informatics course? Institutes offering the course in NJ? Can MS in Clinical Research helf to start a career?

Hi ,
I am MD in alternate (Ayurved) medicine from India...I am looking for courses in Bio-informatics...what is the scope for this and what are the prerequisites..which are the institutes offering them in NJ? Alternatively ...can MS in clinical research help me to start my career here? what are the options available in NJ?

9th November 2011, 08:28 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Scope of Bio Informatics course? Institutes offering the course in NJ? Can MS in Clinical Research helf to start a career?

if u r md in alternate ayurved,,,bioinformatics will be of no use for u,,
better go for higher studies in urs own field
best of luck
9th November 2011, 09:37 PM
aakarsh1997

Default Re: Scope of Bio Informatics course? Institutes offering the course in NJ? Can MS in Clinical Research helf to start a career?

Good Question,
For bio-informatics prerequisites, there are 4 fields - molecular cell biology, bio chemistry, bio data structure and statistical methods. For all, you must be knowing basics of biology and biochemistry.
MS in clinical research is a good option for your career but NJ is not good so I think leaving it is a good choice.
9th November 2011, 09:43 PM
gkumar13000

scope of bioinformatics is great............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?