20th August 2011, 10:46 PM
Abhinava J V jedikere

What courses to do after M.Sc in Clinical Research in Bangalore?

What are the courses after completion of MSc clinical research in bangalore. suggest me the best courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses to do after M.Sc in Clinical Research in Bangalore?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  4. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  6. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  7. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)? -- [New]
  8. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  9. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  11. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  12. Fee structure of MSc Clinical Research Course in Bangalore?
  13. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  14. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  15. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  16. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  17. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  18. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
10th July 2017, 10:57 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What courses to do after M.Sc in Clinical Research in Bangalore?

Great,If you have done a masters in Clinical Research.

The only option you have left now in turn of further studies is pursuing a Research program or a Ph.d in biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Ph.d is best option for you after master in clinical Research.

I hope you will be satisfied by this answer.

Job profiles:-
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Biostatisticians
Clinical Research Managers (CRM)

Salary:-
For Fresher:-3 lakhs
If you have a master’s degree backing your qualifications, then the amount is almost doubled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?