20th August 2012, 07:02 PM
mukesh bijarnia

What should I do to get a Job after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

after m.sc biotech what should i do to get job in company?
answer it

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  6. How to get Job in Cuttack after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
  10. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  11. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  16. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements? -- [New]
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
9th September 2012, 12:48 AM
being aman

Default Re: What should I do to get a Job after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

If you want a research based job in any of the good companies

you must atleast have a PhD in current scenario due to very high competition.

Or you can do specialized courses like PG diploma in clinical research .

You can also go for IPR courses that can also provide you job oppurtunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?