29th April 2012, 11:36 AM
masab

Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?

Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma?is there any exam for joining in diploma after sslc?i have completed my sslc in karnataka and i wish to join diploma course in karnataka only?plz plz guide me sir

18th May 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?

if there is of 48% in sslc is it possible to join diploma
11th June 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?

i have completed 10th 1 year ITI in 2002, now i want to do diploma, from tamilnadu please guide me
14th June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 68% in ssc in 2012. what are the course for joinf the army? and which feld i chose for that?
14th April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am confused that either doing diploma is better or continuing 11&12?Which one is better for my future?And in which I can expect more income?
12th May 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done matric and i want to do diploma in civil engnering what is the pay of diploma out sid the PAKISTAN
12th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done matric and i want to do diploma in civil engnering what is the pay of diploma out sid the PAKISTAN
18th June 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is best after ssc for engineering whether to do diploma and degree or else to do 12th science and then degree
1st August 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 78% in SSC exam & now I m thinking to do so can I or else I do it after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?