8th May 2010, 07:23 PM
Ishmita

Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?

i have just given m exams for 10th and i heard of a new thing that is leaving 11th, 12th and doing diploma in MBA/M.TECH+B.TECH so that my 2 years are saved what do you suggest should i do my 12th or go for diploma degree???

29th March 2011, 08:42 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishmita View Post
i have just given m exams for 10th and i heard of a new thing that is leaving 11th, 12th and doing diploma in MBA/M.TECH+B.TECH so that my 2 years are saved what do you suggest should i do my 12th or go for diploma degree???
Dear friend what are you thinking if you will do not 12th then what is profit of diploma in MTECH OR B.TECH..................

You don't know importance of 12th this is very good exam for all students .............

this exam is the based of my life then how it is possible you can do M.TECH OR B.TECH ....i think this is not possible because this is very tough for you after some time...............

that's why you take any step this type ,because may be this decision spoil your life...............

you must go through 12th exam............
29th March 2011, 01:10 PM
Revathy GM

Default Re: Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?

Dear Friend

you can do Diploma in cse or ece or mech. so that you can join B.E or B.tech in 2nd year. but be sure of what you are interested in engineering and join an apt diploma course.

All the best for your bright future
29th March 2011, 02:05 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?

hi..
i think it would be an very bad idea to complete diploma rather than going the more conventional way of studying 12th and then graduation ,
even though its right that you would be saving your two years and be able to get good job in the initial years but later on your growth will be stopped by lack of graduation how much talented you be or how much experience you have .
also all the upsc exams are only for graduation holders and diploma holders are not eligible for such exams,
in all what i mean to say is that you will never get an good post if you do diploma,
so its better to complete engineering after 12 th class
29th March 2011, 07:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?

My suggestion its better if you go with 11th and so on..

because the chances for a diploma student in the present corporate world is not that easy...

so its better not to take a decision like what you mentioned

the saved two years might be lost in searching a good job..

the wise decision is too depend on your interest and do what your interest feels right to do..

don't experiment anything the time is very valuable...

you can't take it back if you do anything wrong.

so take a wise decision..

all the best

~aditya~
15th April 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech B.Tech course?

how can join mba
15th May 2011, 04:47 PM
animeshsn

Smile Re: Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishmita View Post
#ishmita# i thnk that diploma is the best way if u wish to be an engg.
7th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech B.Tech course?

gagan
It depends upone you , if you are better in mathematics than surely you have to go with 1 and so on.. ,otherwise if you are not good
in mathematics and you are interested in practical science than you surely have to go with diploma course and engg.
If you know yourself very well, i.e you are interested in machines, mechanical toys or in electronics than you decide anything you want.
16th June 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What will be more appropriate for taking a degree b.e 12th or diploma plzzzzzzzz tell me ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?