20th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Law or CS after passing T.Y.B.Com with 79%?

I just passed my tybcom with a 79%...im very confused whether to opt for law or cs? i have an idea about the executive level of cs....but noth about the professional level

28th August 2012, 10:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Law or CS after passing T.Y.B.Com with 79%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just passed my tybcom with a 79%...im very confused whether to opt for law or cs? i have an idea about the executive level of cs....but noth about the professional level

If you are seeking to become an Advocate, you need to pursue 3 years LLB program from any of the University or Law Institute, whose LLB program is approved by the Bar Council of India. You must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the Bachelors Degree program in any stream from a recognized University. Admission is either through entrance examinations or merit of percentage scored in the qualifying examinations, whatever be the admission norms of the University or Institute of concern.

Various other post graduate diploma programs are on offered through many Universities and Institutes, However, such programs do not qualify a candidate to practice in a court of Law.

If you are seeking to pursue Company Secretary course, given, you have completed the graduation, you will be eligible to enroll to the Executive program which is followed by Professional program and Management training. The professional level program comprises of the followings:
  • Company Secretarial Practice Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
  • Financial, Treasury and Forex Management Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
  • Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
  • Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability.
30th August 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I opt for Law or CS after passing T.Y.B.Com with 79%?

which course is more better LLB or LLM ? and what percentage are require to go in this filed
please aknowledge me
regards
kena.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?