21st June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE

please tell me about some govt. colleges that i can get with this rank with low money and i preffer states like rajasthan, madhya pradesh, uttar pradesh, chattishgarh and punjab

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  2. List of colleges in AIEEE which take students with 6 Lakh rank?
  3. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  4. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  5. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  6. List of government and Private colleges for admission to B.Tech course? -- [New]
  7. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  8. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 8 lakh rank?
  9. List of good government colleges for B.E through AIEEE after scoring 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE?
  10. List of some engineering colleges to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 142168 in AIEEE
  11. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  12. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 56 marks and 2,47000 rank in AIEEE?
  14. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
  15. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  16. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank?
  17. Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get into any government college after getting 59463 rank in AIEEE with 13396 category rank? List of colleges and universities in which I can get into?
9th March 2012, 10:32 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE

Top 10 IIT colleges of India

IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kanpur
IIT MUmbai
IIT Delhi
IIT Chennai
IIT Roorkee
IT BHU VAranasi
Indian Schoold of Mines Dhanbad
IIT Guwahit
College of Engineering Anna University Chennai
27th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE

Sir i have a 90 marks in aieee & 15400 ranks in state ranks which government college is best for me
5th July 2012, 09:39 PM
ankur bana

hi,
top ten government college
1. iit kanpur
2. iit bombay
3. iit delhi
4. iit madras
5. iit khadakpur
6. nit warangal
7. nit trichi
8. iit roorkee
9. nit allahabad
10. hbti
accoring to your aieee rank you will get good private college through aieee counselling
6th July 2012, 03:03 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..

There are many government colleges in India.
The admission in these colleges is based on entrance tests such as:-
1.IIT-JEE.
2.AIEEE.
3.WBJEE.
4.Orissa JEE.
5.BCECE
6.UPTU.
7.COMED,etc.

IITs and NITs are considered as top government engineering colleges in India.
But for admission in IITs,you will have to qualify IIT-JEE.
And to get admission in NIT,you will have to get a good rank in AIEEE which should be at least around 20,000.

Since,you have secured 1 lakh rank in AIEEE,you won't be able to get any NIT.
So,other option left is state govt. colleges.
If you have got good rank in any State level entrance test,then you can try for the government colleges in that state.
For that,you will have to appear in the counseling of that state.

Otherwise,you won't be able to get any govt. college this time.
Thanks.
With Regards-
Vikas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?