21st September 2011, 08:44 PM
R.S.Janarthanan

Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?

Iam doing my B.E. computer science, can you tell me what are all government job available in tamil nadu after studing the engineering course

with regards,
R.S.Janarthanan

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?
  2. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  4. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
  9. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  10. Ranking of PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for studying Engineering?
  11. Procedure to get in government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 40 marks in TANCET?
  12. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  13. How to apply for Senior internships in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? -- [New]
  14. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  15. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  16. How to get a job in government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Procedure to apply for them?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
  18. List of best engineering colleges for studying B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering at Tamilnadu and Puducherry state?
6th November 2011, 10:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.Janarthanan View Post
Iam doing my B.E. computer science, can you tell me what are all government job available in tamil nadu after studing the engineering course

with regards,
R.S.Janarthanan
JOBS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING STUDENT

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years . Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS , CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.
20th November 2011, 10:55 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?

Government colleges for M.Tech....

1) IIT-DELHI
2) IIT-KANPUR
3)IIT-KHARAGPUR
4)IIT CHENNAI
5) IIT-ROORKE
6)IIT-BOMBAY
7)IIT GUAHATI

AND ALL NITS...

OTHERS STATE GOVERNMENTS COLLEGES ALSO OFFERS M.TECH....
2nd January 2012, 09:10 PM
senthilkumarvm

i think you are asking about jobs in engineering college

after completing ME, you can apply for the job

if you passed in net exam then it is added advantage
2nd January 2012, 09:32 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?

i think you are asking about jobs in engineering college

after completing ME, you can apply for the job

if you passed in net exam then it is added advantage
13th May 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

list of goverment engineering colleges in tn
29th May 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 941 MARKS IN BOARD EXAMS MY CUT OFF IS 150.5 WHICH COLLEGE WILL I GET IN TAMILNADU PLS SEND THIS TO MY MOBILE NO 9094139167 SOON PLS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?