17th July 2011, 02:24 PM
Ratna Routh

Should I stick to my position of assistant manager in academics or switch to head mistress pre primary section with a lower salary?

Hello,

I am working in an Educational Industry as an Asst. Manager Academics will it be right to chende and join a school as headmistress preprimary section as the offer is already there and the salary for the latter is less also. But I am confused in taking decision.

Please Guide.

Ratna

Related Questions:
  1. Which railway job can I get if I am from B.Tech IT department
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  5. Which work is there for diploma electrical engineers in Railway Department?
  6. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  7. Is there any scope of D.Ed? Details about D.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  9. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  10. What are the jobs that I can get after doing MBA in Airline
  11. Which sector I can get the jobs as a fresher after completing MBA in HR and Finance?
  12. When to get application forms to apply for Jobs in Indian Railways?
  13. What are the jobs available after completing mechanical engineering course?
  14. How to get a government full time job after doing B.Com final?
  15. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?
  16. Minimum Eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Manager in a Bank?
  17. Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
15th March 2016, 07:47 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I stick to my position of assistant manager in academics or switch to head mistress pre primary section with a lower salary?

See, today everything is run by money. Each day the price of normal day to day commodities are increasing. So think deep and hard, can you afford a job with lesser salary right now? Who will pay your electric bill, your phone bill, your grocery bill? Prices of commodities will never go down. In this case if your salary doesn't go up, then will you able to manage your monthly expenditure wisely? If you are confident that money is not an issue, then join as a headmistress.
If you feel that teaching kids makes you happier than being an assistant manager in an institution, then you can choose to be a headmistress. Both the jobs are in academics. So no comparison can be put here. Only thing is a comparison between money and passion. If you are very much passionate about teaching in school, then this option is good for you. Do give a thought, at least once, to the monetary issues possible to rise after this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?