25th October 2011, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?

Hi, I am working with TCS (Systems Engineer) with a Work experience of 3 years. I want to do an MBA so that I can get into HR and recruitment. Which would be the best option for me of changing the profile without quitting the job.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for MBA with job while working in TCS and completing BBM in HR Specialization? Shall I go for Finance/HR profile?
  2. Detailed information about Engineering and Industrial Services profile in TCS? After how much time I can change my Profile?
  3. Is it possible to change my profile to Corporate sector by doing MBA 5 years after the completion of M.A. with History and working in Government Office?
  4. Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?
  5. Which company is better among - TCS and Infotech? What is the job profile and exposure for freshers in these companies?
  6. Detailed information about job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  7. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  8. How can I get High Salary job being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer and having 2 years of working experience as an Online Marketing Associate?
  9. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  10. MNCs or Banking after Computer engineering?
  11. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do?
  12. What is the average salary in EC engineering?
  13. Skills required to attend Athenahealth Off-Campus Interview for ECE graduate?
  14. What are the courses offerd at CDAC for BE in E&CE?
  15. Job profile of Graduate Engineer in HCL? -- [New]
  16. Which Private Jobs is best suitable for my Profile having completed BE in CSE and MBA in Marketing and working as Development Officer in LIC?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  18. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2011, 08:58 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?

Dear sir,
Jobs Company, Location

Additional General Manager /Tourism (E-6) Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Additional General Manager /Catering (E-6) Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Additional General Manager /IT-ERP/Hardware/Software (E-6) Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Deputy General Manager /HRD (E-4) Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Deputy General Manager /Tourism Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Deputy General Manager Hospitality / Quality /Catering (E-4) Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Assistant Station Master (ASM) Indian Railway , Mumbai

Transport Assistant Indian Railway , Allahabad

Jr. Executive / IT Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Sr. System Analyst/ IT Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Jr. Engineer / IT Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Electronic Mechanical/ IT Indian Railway , Delhi/NCR

Section Engineer Indian Railway , Mumbai

Junior Engineer Indian Railway , Bangalore

Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer (Hindi/ English) Indian Railway , Bangalore

Law Assistant Indian Railway , Chennai

Catering Inspector/ Manager Indian Railway , Chennai

Assistant Master/ Mistress/ Teache
17th November 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?

what are the option for change from bpo ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?