27th October 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?

I am studying for BBA IIIrd year. I would like to take Airport job after BBA completion. So tell me if it is a good option? Also tell me about the positive and negative aspects of the job?

28th October 2015, 07:16 PM
ant man

Default Re: Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?

If you have done BBA in airport management then it is very good decision to do job in Airports.

The role of jobs you can get are :
1. Airport Manager
2. Administrator
3. Staff Manager
4. Safety Officer
5. Airport Manager/Assistant Manager
6. Cargo Manager
7. Ground Staff Manager
8. Safety and Maintenance Manager
9. Customer Care Executive

After getting job you can get 2 - 5 lakh rupees per annum as average salary.
26th December 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?

Iam studying bba 1 year ...am I eligible for both banking and airportjobs..after the graduation..pls tell me abt this
14th January 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

How to become an airport manager..did mba degree is helpful for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?