24th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Sikkim Manipal University best for BBA?

Dear sir
plz told me sikkam manipal university is best for bba & this university degree is valid for govt jobs.whats banifite this university plz given all information this university .................................................. .......

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  2. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  3. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  4. Date of government jobs after BBA from SMU? I have done BBA from SMU
  5. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  6. Is Sikkim Manipal University best for BBA?
  7. How to do BBA from Mumbai University? I am currently doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  10. Should I apply for Symbiosis SNAP Test having completed BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. How to do master degree if I am a student of BBA in Sikkim Manipal University
  12. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  13. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  14. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job oriented courses and job after BBA from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  16. Can I be eligible for BBA from Sikkim Manipal University? Can i do M.A(Master in Arts)?
  17. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  18. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
2nd September 2012, 05:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Sikkim Manipal University best for BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
plz told me sikkam manipal university is best for bba & this university degree is valid for govt jobs.whats banifite this university plz given all information this university .................................................. .......

The SMU-DE is one of most recognized University in the Country, offering distance program and is one of the best if not the best offering programs through distance mode.

The Sikkim Manipal University is a UGC [University Grant Commission] recognized University and offers distance programs through Directorate of Distance Education. The University offers various program through distance mode including Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]. All the programs offered by Sikkim Manipal University - Directorate of Distance Education [SMU-DE] are recognized by the Distance Education Council [DEC]. The University is also recognized by the Union Ministry of Human Resources Development.

Given, the University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the distance program approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC], the degree's obtained from it, is recognized on all India level.

For detail information regarding recognition, one must refer to the official website of the Sikkim Manipal University - Directorate of Distance Education.
27th July 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I am working in District Co-Operative Bank.I had taken MBA from SMUDE.Ihad requested my HO to give advance increment .Is this course approved by any of the universities in kerala.wILL THE GIVE A CERTIFCATE TO THAT EFFECT FOR ME TO GET INCREMENT
16th September 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for bba smu or ignou should iget admission in bba in ignou at this present time plz guide me.......and after my graduation i will not face any problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?