23rd December 2011, 07:01 PM
ket_1234

How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?

sir,
i want to take addmission in b.ed ...and i am doing bba from sikkim manipal university and its a distance course.so please tell me how to take addmission..is the entrance book is available...

Related Questions:
  1. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  2. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  3. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. Which are the colleges offering distance learning of Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  7. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  8. How to do MCA from regular college after pursuing BCA from Sikkim Manipal distance learning programme?
  9. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  10. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  11. Is Sikkim Manipal University is valid in UGC?
  12. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  13. How can I get admission in M.A. English through distance learning education? -- [New]
  14. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  16. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. Can I go for regular for master degree in any Indian University? I am pursuing B.Com from Sikkim Manipal University
16th April 2012, 07:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ket_1234 View Post
sir,
i want to take addmission in b.ed ...and i am doing bba from sikkim manipal university and its a distance course.so please tell me how to take addmission..is the entrance book is available...

In order to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from a recognized Institute, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who completes the bachelors degree program through distance mode are also eligible given, the University must be recognized [UGC]. Admission is based on entrance tests. The duration of the program is one academic year.

There are various Universities and Institutes which offers B.Ed program. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions:

Delhi University
Amity Institute of Education
Lovely Professional University
Sant Gadge Maharaj College of Education
Mahatma Gandhi B. Ed College
Jamila Milia Islamia University
University of Punjab
University of Pune
Himachal Pradesh University.

Since, there are various Universities offering B.Ed program, the syllabus pattern of entrance exam of every University varies a bit from each other. There are various Books available in the market. So, in accordance to the choice of University one may look to get guide books from the nearest bookstore.
24th August 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?

I had done MBA in Finance and HR..But now i want to do bed..Pls tell me what is the proedure to take admission ..
6th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying m.b.a from smu nly n want to do b.ed together please help me in this regard or mail me at [email protected] thank u
5th July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed course from SMU regular/distance , but I do not have 50% marks in my graduation level ,can I get admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?