20th December 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sikkim Manipal University distance education is AICTE certified?

please tell me sikkim manipal univercity for distance leducation is aicte certified of not

Related Questions:
  1. An english graduate form Sikkim Manipal university will be eligible for taking admission in IIMs since it is not certified by AICTE?
  2. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  3. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  7. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  8. Is Sikkim Manipal university be recognized by UGC for BA correspondence course?
  9. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  10. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  11. How may i join B.Ed(distance education) from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  13. Can I take admission in MCA in Sikkim Manipal University distance education after passing BSc with mathematics, physics, chemistry
  14. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  15. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  17. What is the procedure for BSc IT semester III in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
  18. Am I eligible for IBPS examination after graduating in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
22nd December 2011, 05:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sikkim Manipal University distance education is AICTE certified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me sikkim manipal univercity for distance leducation is aicte certified of not
Sikkim Manipal University is not certified by All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE but is approved and recognized by University Grant Commission and the distance course has been granted recognition by the joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC.

For further information, refer to the official website of Sikkim Manipal University.
14th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

is Gautam Buddha University aicte certified?
26th March 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Is pandichery university certified by AICTE ,UGC AND DEC
26th March 2013, 10:23 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Sikkim Manipal University not recognized AICTE

but this university is recognized by UGC.

UGC stands for University Grant Commission.

All the best.
26th March 2013, 12:35 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) is recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission) and distance course is AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) recognized.

Here are more details :-

All the best..!

Regards
Sammy
27th March 2013, 10:50 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...........

About Sikkim Manipal University's Distance Education (SMU-DE) Programme

The Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical and Technological Sciences, Gangtok is incorporated under the State Legislative Act (Act IX of 1995) of the Government of Sikkim.

>> Sikkim Manipal University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), Ministry of HRD and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

>> Recognised by Distance Education Council (DEC)

>> Sikkim Manipal University, Directorate of Distance Education offers programmes spread across 9 disciplines

>> Sikkim Manipal University - Directorate of Distance Education offers programmes in Masters, Bachelors, Diploma and PG Diploma levels in various disciplines like Information Technology, Management, Journalism and Mass Communication, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Apparel & Fashion Design, Allied Health Sciences, Hospitality, Telecom and Commerce

>> The programmes are made accessible through 800+ University Authorised centres across the country

>> So far over 4 lakh students have benefited from the Distance Education programmes, taking full advantage of the 65 core faculty members and the 6,800 committed and qualified mentors supporting faculty members present at the Authorised Centres

>> Apart from the widespread presence in India – covering 205 districts and 310 towns and cities – the University has also spread its reach overseas across 20 countries, with 25 Authorised Centres
7th October 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

After doing distance education IN BCA, Can I write the civil service exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?