11th July 2011, 12:29 AM
Nikill

Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation

i have completed my B.com graduation.Now i want to do MBA from sikkim Manipal University by distance learning program.Is sikkim Manipal University is good for MBA ? Is it recognized by AICTE

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  2. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  3. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Is Sikkim Manipal university distance learning degree is valid for SBI PO?
  6. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  7. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  8. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  10. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  11. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  12. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  13. Possibility to get job in MNC for a candidate who is pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. How can I apply for CBI post after completing my graduation? I am pursuing B.Com 1st year from Sikkim Manipal University
  15. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  16. How to compare between SRM (NCR campus) and Manipal (Sikkim campus)? -- [New]
  17. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
1st March 2012, 03:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikill View Post
i have completed my B.com graduation.Now i want to do MBA from sikkim Manipal University by distance learning program.Is sikkim Manipal University is good for MBA ? Is it recognized by AICTE

Sikkim Manipal University is recognized by University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council as well as Joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC. However, the University is not approved by the All India Council for Technical Education.
In case of pursuing MBA from a University which is not approved by the AICTE, may not get recognition on All India Level. However, if you are wiling to pursue this course along with your professional work you may consider doing it from Sikkim Manipal University, but still you should prefer those Universities for pursuing MBA, which are approved by AICTE.
16th September 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation

I am going to complete my 10 2 in commerce...After completion of 10 2, how can i get b.com degree in smu?
22nd January 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

IS IT IS GOOD TO TAKE ADMISSION IN SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY FOR MBA IN MARKETING OR FINANCE MANAGEMENT BECAUSE I WANTTO APPLY FOR IBPS IS IT IS AICTE APPROVED OR NOT
18th February 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure of mba
26th April 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

how much fees
17th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

since smu is not affilited under AICTE. could this may creat any problem in my mba finance course
23rd October 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final bbm and i have cleared my mat. Is it possible for me to join mba in your esstemed university.if so what should i do?
22nd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

iam student of BBA final yr and want to do MBA will you plz tell me fees structure and admission procedure in SMU
9th February 2014, 10:55 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of Graduation in B.Com, my suggestion for you would be to opt for MBA course in regular mode rather than finishing it in distance mode.

The reason being life skills are being imparted to the candidates through MBA course.

With these skills, you can perform well in your professional life and also in personal life as well.

However Sikkim Manipal University is approved by UGC and by Distance Educational council and not by AICTE.

If you are dong any job or if time does not permit you to do MBA course in regular mode, then only opt for MBA course in Distance Learning.

There will be good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course in variety of business sectors like
Banking sector
Telecom sector
Retail sector
FMCG sector
Real Estate etc.

But the candidate is strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to grab job opportunities.

Try to be good enough in these areas by the time you complete your MBA course.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?