25th August 2012, 02:32 AM
parul guleria

Solved previous years sample question papers of TCS?

i need e book of solved previous year sample papers of tcs....i hope u will help me....

5th November 2012, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved previous years sample question papers of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parul guleria View Post
i need e book of solved previous year sample papers of tcs....i hope u will help me....

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA ,B.SC ,M.SC Degree are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

If your through out marks is above 60% in career ans if you have not any pending backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

I have attached the TCS Placement Paper so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.Observe the pattern of those papers.

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper August 2010.doc(38.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper December 2010.doc(40.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper January 2011.doc(45.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper September 2010.doc(44.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-2.pdf(61.1 KB, 129 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper--4.pdf(61.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-5.pdf(61.8 KB, 120 views)
9th November 2012, 10:55 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved previous years sample question papers of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parul guleria View Post
TCS Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To sit for the TCS Exam all throughout your career you need to maintain a decent 60% of marks in aggregate. That means right from class X to graduation or post graduation level this marks needs to be maintained.
  • The above mentioned marks needs to be attained in the first attempt itself which means you won't get a second chance to better your percentage.
  • The marks will be calculated by finding the average of all the subjects and no best of 5 or 6 will be considered in this case.
  • TCS Recruitment Exam can be given by B.E./B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc students. So only full time degree will be accepted. Candidates with diploma degree need not apply.
  • If you have any backlogs then it should be cleared before applying for this exam. No backlogs will be entertained when you sit for the exam.
  • Any break in education should be not be for more than two years. You have to give reasons for that and the break should not be due to extended education.

The Selection Process includes the following stages:-

1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. Management Interview
4. HR Interview

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?