15th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) of Allahabad High Court?

Dear Sir,
I want previous two years solved question papers and sample papers of ARO Exams(Pre and Mains) of Allahabad High Court.
Thanking you.
Astha

16th January 2011, 07:15 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) of Allahabad High Court?

Hi!

You can download sample papers of ARO exam of Allahabad High Court from the following links:

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/...view-officers/

http://edutalkindia.blogspot.com/201...ple-paper.html
26th January 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) of Allahabad High Court?

sir i want to privious year aro examination sample paper
28th January 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

opposite of admonish
30th January 2011, 07:10 PM
AMIT CHHABRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
opposite of admonish
pls post me some last year sample paper of aro(main)
1st February 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) of Allahabad High Court? send on my e-mail address [email protected]
ritu
2nd February 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want previous year solved papers of ARO exam.
3rd February 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) of Allahabad High Court? send on my e-mail address [email protected]
ritu
main question
9th February 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Hope your ARO paper passed well.
20th February 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

plz send me Previous years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) in my email
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20th February 2011, 06:27 PM
sud__181

plz send me Previous years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) in my email- [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE DECLARED THE RESULT OF ARO EXAM HELD ON 06-02-2011?
7th June 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the pattern and sample of the questions asked in the computer knowledge test of aro
6th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

when will be next aro vacancy will b there
28th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

please provide me last years paper of High Court exam
Payal Pruthi
Email Id- [email protected]
9th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send me privious questions set of jharkhand high court asistant exam
([email protected])
24th June 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
ple send me twq year question paper mains exam for review officer
([email protected])
6th August 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) of Allahabad High Court?
7th August 2014, 05:34 PM
annyapurna

Plzzz send me Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam .....
Email.id- [email protected]
11th August 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Plzzz send me Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam and routine grade clerk.
my is : [email protected]
19th August 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me previous two years solved paper & sallybas ARO . My : [email protected]
27th August 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 year solved paper of ARO exam of allahabad highcourt (pre. and main)paper
[email protected]
29th August 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir if You have previous year sample paper of ARO high court please send me very thaks a lot
[email protected]
30th August 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I want 2year question paper pre and main of aro exame of allahabad high court
1st September 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Pleas send me Allahabad high court grupD class 10 base prveus solved papers
2nd September 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

plz send me solved question papers of Assistant review officer of HIGH COURT ALLAHABAD
Plzzz send me Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam ....
EmailId: [email protected]
13th September 2014, 09:15 AM
naaz5

Plz. Send. Last year Aro sample. Ppr
My [email protected]
23rd September 2014, 04:37 PM
jaiswal deepmala

Post Re: Previous 2 years solved papers and sample papers of ARO exam(Pre. and Mains) of Allahabad High Court?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;321171]Dear Sir,
I want previous two years solved question papers and sample papers of ARO Exams(Pre and Mains) of Allahabad High Court.
Thanking you.
Deepmala
24th September 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want previous two years solved question papers and simple papers of ARO exam of allahabad high court ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?