23rd July 2012, 11:21 PM
sahebtuli

Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?

tell me the dates of the entrance of bsc in wild life n also tell me the list of the colleges for tha.and the syllabus of that exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study B.Sc Wild Life? Can we study this course Abroad?
  2. Which is the entrance exam of Wild Life?
  3. Where to get the entrance exam form for BSc Forestry/BSc Wildlife?
  4. Which are the famous institutes in Chandigarh BSc Wild Life Science?
  5. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  7. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  8. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  9. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
  10. List of all M.D Ayurveda colleges with information about their entrance exam dates?
  11. List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
  12. How to join Wild life photography after doing final BSc Physics in AP
  13. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  14. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  15. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  17. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  18. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
11th June 2016, 06:46 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?

To apply for B.Sc (Wildlife) , You should have passed higher secondary education from science stream. Admission in B.Sc (Wildlife) is given on the basis of final merit which is prepared on the basis of (10+2) plus entrance score.

B.Sc (Wildlife) Entrance
- Entrance Exam is conducted in the month of April/May every year.
- All questions will be objective types.
- Questions will be asked from physics , chemistry , maths/biology.

Institutes Offering B.Sc (Wildlife)
- Wildlife Institute of India , Uttaranchal
- Forest Research Institute , Uttaranchal
- IGNOU , Delhi
- Annamalai Agriculture University
- Kerala Agriculture University
- Acharya NG Ranga Agriculture University
- Gobind Ballabh Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development , Uttarakhand
- Punjab Agriculture University

Job Types
- Wildlife Photographer
- Wildlife Journalist
- Wildlife Lawyer
- Wildlife Historian
- Wildlife Impact Assessment Officer
- Vets & Biologists For NGOs
- Indian Forestry Service
- Researcher
13th February 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?

Is there any future of wildlife biologist in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?