28th February 2012, 04:19 AM
PANCHALB

Solved question papers of AMIE section of fundamental of design and engineering subject?

solved question paper of amie section a fundamental of design and engineering subject.

24th June 2012, 04:34 AM
sweetravi18

Default Re: Solved question papers of AMIE section of fundamental of design and engineering subject?

Hi Panchal,
I am attaching some question papers and required material for the subject " a fundamental of design"

Please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf design_W05.pdf(140.5 KB, 3407 views)
File Type: pdf design06s.pdf(652.3 KB, 2660 views)
File Type: pdf Design and manufacturing_S11.pdf(81.3 KB, 3169 views)
File Type: doc ENGINEERING DESIGN Chapter 1.doc(45.0 KB, 3556 views)
File Type: doc ENGINEERING DESIGN Chapter 2.doc(41.5 KB, 2372 views)
File Type: doc ENGINEERING DESIGN Chapter 3.doc(30.0 KB, 2272 views)
File Type: doc ENGINEERING DESIGN Chapter 4.doc(35.0 KB, 2008 views)
File Type: doc ENGINEERING DESIGN Chapter 5.doc(39.5 KB, 2281 views)
2nd April 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of AMIE section of fundamental of design and engineering subject?

how to stduy fundamental design and manufacturing?
3rd May 2013, 09:48 PM
Shruthi.santhosha

Smile Re: Solved question papers of AMIE section of fundamental of design and engineering subject?

I am sending request from Tumkur, as I am a working women,I Am not getting much time for studying.so I have a very limited time to study.in this short period it is difficult to study text book.so I am requesting you to send solved question paper,s of subject Fundamentals of design manufacturing and Society and environment.so please replay for my request
26th January 2014, 11:55 PM
shagufta sheikh

Please send me previous question paper of fundamental of design and manufacturing
22nd February 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question paper of fundamental of design and manufacturing

[email protected]
22nd April 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam an eng student our college teaching is not good as per my perception because it is newly started one plz send notes regarding design of rcc and design or hydraulic structures plz sir its my request
4th September 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir I am amie student diploma holder.I need sectionA notes.can if u help me plese sent me my [email protected]
10th December 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, If possible can you please arrange to send(attach) solved question paper sets for our reference please.
25th October 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a new joined amie and my exams was scheduled in next month December so anyone can please provide me solved question papers of FDM,material science,computing .

my mail Id

[email protected]

thanks
Jalaj varshney
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?