23rd November 2018, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in BFSc? List of colleges in Kerala?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BFSc course after completing my 2nd PUC course. I would like to know that what are the specializations available for this course? And also let me know about the reputed colleges in Kerala.

1st December 2018, 11:17 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in BFSc? List of colleges in Kerala?

If you are looking to pursue B.F.Sc.(Bachelor of Fisheries Science) course, then you can pursue this graduation course.

However, there is no such specialization in this course. You will be studying following subjects in this course like diagnosis of diseases in fishes, other aquatic resources, medical treatment of aquatic animals, aquaculture including breeding, genetics, biotechnology, nutrition, farming.

Some of the decent institutes to pursue this course are listed below:
Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training
University: Kerala Agricultural University

College of Fisheries
University: Kerala Agricultural University

Govt. Post Graduate College, Barwani
University: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Madhya Pradesh

Pandit Shambhunath Shukla Govt. P. G. College, Shahdol
University: Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Madhya Pradesh

Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
University: Shanmugha Arts Science Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) University, Jammu and Kashmir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?