18th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?

Hello
I am B.Tech graduate. I have pursued my B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I would like do my M.Tech in Abroad. What are the main procedures that I have to do for getting an admission? What are the colleges in Abroad for M.Tech course? What all M.Tech specialization can I apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?
  2. What are the courses available to study in MS for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Cutoff score required in TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Colleges in India and Abroad for Mtech in Instrumentation?
  7. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  8. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  11. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  12. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system?
  13. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  14. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  15. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  18. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
10th April 2023, 01:24 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?

There are many universities abroad offering M.Tech courses in various specializations related to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. Here is a list of some popular universities along with their admission procedures:
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA: MIT offers M.Tech programs in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Materials Science and Engineering. The admission procedure involves submitting an online application form, transcripts, test scores (GRE and TOEFL/IELTS), letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose.
  • Stanford University, USA: Stanford offers M.Tech programs in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering. The admission procedure involves submitting an online application form, transcripts, test scores (GRE and TOEFL/IELTS), letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose.
  • National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore: NUS offers M.Tech programs in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. The admission procedure involves submitting an online application form, transcripts, test scores (GRE/TOEFL/IELTS), letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
  • ETH Zurich, Switzerland: ETH Zurich offers M.Tech programs in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, and Materials Science and Engineering. The admission procedure involves submitting an online application form, transcripts, test scores (GRE and TOEFL/IELTS), letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose.
  • Technical University Munich (TUM), Germany: TUM offers M.Tech programs in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, and Materials Science and Engineering. The admission procedure involves submitting an online application form, transcripts, test scores (GRE and TOEFL/IELTS), letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose.
Some popular specializations for M.Tech programs related to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering include Control Systems, Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Measurement Engineering, Robotics, Microelectronics, Nanotechnology, Optoelectronics, and Communications Engineering.
10th April 2023, 02:45 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?

Here is a list of colleges abroad that offer M.Tech courses in various specializations to B.Tech graduates in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering:
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
  • Stanford University, USA
  • California Institute of Technology (Caltech), USA
  • Harvard University, USA
  • University of Oxford, UK
  • ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland
  • Technical University of Munich, Germany
  • University of Melbourne, Australia
  • National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
  • University of Tokyo, Japan
The admission procedure for M.Tech courses in these colleges can vary depending on the university's policies and requirements. However, some general steps involved are as follows:
  • Research: Start by researching the universities and programs you are interested in. Look at the course offerings, faculty profiles, research opportunities, and other factors that may influence your decision.
  • Eligibility: Check the eligibility criteria for the M.Tech program at each university. Typically, you need a B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or a related field with a minimum percentage score.
  • Entrance exams: You may need to take an entrance exam such as GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS, depending on the university's policies.
  • Application process: Apply online for the M.Tech program by filling out the application form and submitting the required documents, such as academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and statement of purpose.
Some popular specializations offered in M.Tech courses include:
  • Computer Science Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Biomedical Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?