19th July 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in MS in Germany for BTech Mechanical graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have secured 60% marks in my BTech program with Mechanical Engineering. I want to do MS in Germany. So, I would like to know about the specializations available for me to do in MS in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MS in Germany to BTech Mechanical student
  2. List of entrance exams to study MS in Germany? Specializations available for Mechanical Engineer?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Mechanical student?
  5. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  7. Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  8. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. Specializations available to study in MS Abroad for BTech Mining student?
  12. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  13. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  14. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  15. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  16. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  17. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
24th July 2018, 03:21 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Specializations available to study in MS in Germany for BTech Mechanical graduate?

Specializations available to studt MS in Germany for Mechanical engineer

There are many specializations available, you can choose according to intersest

Specialization Duration of course
1.Textile engineering 2 years
2.Mechanical engineering 1.5 years
3.Robotic systems engineering 2 years
4.Computational mechanics 2 years
5.Mechanical and process engineering 2 years
6.Mechatronics 2 years
7.Energy and environmental engineering 2 years
8.Metallurgical engineering 2 years
9.Mechanical engineering and energy systems 1.5 years
10.Computational mechanics of
Materials and Structures 2 years
11.Production and logistics 2 years
12.Optics and Pho tonics 2 years

For more information about fees and University please visit

https://www.mastersportal.com/search...rder=relevance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?