18th July 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in MS Abroad for BTech Mining student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 4th year of BTech with Mining Engineering. I want to do MS in Abroad after completing my BTech course. I just want to know about the specializations available for me to do in MS in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to register in colleges for studying MS in Abroad? Specializations available for BTech Biotechnology student?
  2. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Agricultural student through GRE?
  3. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?
  4. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Electrical student?
  5. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Specializations available to study in MS in Abroad for BSc(Optometry) student? -- [New]
  7. Specializations available to study in ITI for a candidate who want to get job in Abroad?
  8. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure?
  9. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Mechanical student?
  10. Can I study BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 27 years old B.Sc student?
  11. Can I study BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Specializations available to study in MS in Germany for BTech Mechanical graduate?
20th July 2018, 01:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MS Abroad for BTech Mining student?

After completion of B.Tech. you can pursue PG course in Mining Engineering. In order to pursue that courses you need to take an entrance examination i.e. GRE test. You may need to take Universities entrance test.

These are the specializations available for you:-
> Master of Engineering in Mining Engineering
> Master of Science in Mining Engineering
> Master of Science in Mining and Earth Systems Engineering
> Master of Science in Mining Engineering and Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?