4th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?

Hello,
I have completed B.Tech and want to study MS from Germany. But, I don't know CGPA requirement to study in Germany. So, please tell me minimum CGPA required to study in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  4. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  5. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  7. What is the CGPA requirement for getting campus interview for B.E mechanical engineering?
  8. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  9. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  12. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  14. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Colleges for GME (Graduate Mechanical Engineering) course in India
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  18. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
7th June 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?

There is no minimum CGPA requirement as such in order to be eligible for MS in Germany. This is because the admission is not done entirely on CGPA basis. The admission is done on the basis of entrance exam like IELTS along with resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview. However, it is true that higher the CGPA stronger is you application as it enriches your resume. Hence, try to score as high as you can but make sure you perform well in the entrance exam and interview round too as these have more weightage during the selection process of admission.
22nd March 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?

I got overall band 5.5 in IElTS exam, in addition with my cgpa is 2.55. Is there any chance for me get admission in masters programme in technical sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?