11th August 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study MS in Germany? Specializations available for Mechanical Engineer?

Friends,
I want to know what are the entrance exams necessary to study MS in Germany? What are the specializations for Mechanical Engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  5. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  8. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  10. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  13. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  14. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  15. In which entrance exam do I need to appear for doing MS in Germany?
  16. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  18. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
18th August 2015, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study MS in Germany? Specializations available for Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to know what are the entrance exams necessary to study MS in Germany? What are the specializations for Mechanical Engineer?
You want to do MS course from Germany so you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
19th June 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study MS in Germany? Specializations available for Mechanical Engineer?

Should my overall aggregate of degree course should be 1st class to qualify for Ms in germany...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?