26th August 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

sir i got a call letter to attend ssb inter view at bangalore, I will not be able submit my original certificates of 10 th and 12th.can i attend with my marks memos?if i can tell me how?

26th August 2010, 06:08 PM
robart
Senior Member+

Default Re: SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

dear friend,

no, it is not possible. you have to produce your certificate of 10th and 12th class at the time of interview.you can't produce even xerox copy of above mentioned certificates.

they will not allow to appear in the interview.without certificate you can't recognized as a students.

so any how you have to produce it.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 06:39 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

Dear friend,
I am very sorry to inform you that you cannot be selected for that if you do not have your original marks sheet.you may give the SSB but you wont be selected unless you show your original marks sheets.
Best Of Luck!!!!
28th August 2010, 02:41 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
SSB is the most vital part for defense exam like NDA,CDS,EKT etc.

So,sorry to say that without mark sheet or other document you can't attend your SSB interview.

& marks memo is also not acceptable, so kindly make available your mark sheet at the time of your SSB.

good luck.
11th October 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have cleared CDS I (14th Feb.,2010) written test but till date not received any interview call letter.
16th October 2010, 12:01 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got a call letter to attend ssb inter view at bangalore, I will not be able submit my original certificates of 10 th and 12th.can i attend with my marks memos?if i can tell me how?
dear friend,

this is important part of your life.and every where you need to produce 10 and 12th certificates.if your certificate has been lost then contact board office or school from where you passed.

in SSB all certificates are checker throughly.

good luck.
5th January 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i am an serving indianarmy so i complete seven year service and attend noe time ssb burt iam an fail please you will send your segn..
11th January 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have passed cds II written test.......cn u tel me that in hw much time there will ssb.........and also what are the documents that are needed to be shown at the time of ssb,considering that i m doing b.tech. final year..
12th January 2011, 06:09 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

No, i am very sorry to say you that you can't appear at SSB interview without original certificates of class 10,12th .it is strictly prohibited to submit the xerox copies of these documents.
12th January 2011, 06:54 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

No, You can't do that. for your kind information i want to inform you that it is mandatory to produce all the original certificate at the time of SSB interview . even xerox copies are not allowed .you will be disqualified without submitting original certificates. also dates are already fixed and is not going to change for your conveniance. hard luck
12th January 2011, 07:05 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i have passed cds II written test.......cn u tel me that in hw much time there will ssb.........and also what are the documents that are needed to be shown at the time of ssb,considering that i m doing b.tech. final year..

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/ssb-interview-without-10th-12th-mark-sheets-marks-memo-acceptable-36948.html#ixzz1AsdYVQWu
Congrats! for going through the written test.You need not worry about the SSB and other tests which your going to face.A call letter will be dispatched to your home giving details about the date of examination and where its going to be held.

You need to take all your educational certificates(study & conduct certificates,marks sheet showing your date of birth).As your doing your fourth year so you may receive the call letter after completing your engineering course because you even need to submit the marks sheet and other such related certificates of your graduation course.
12th January 2011, 08:02 AM
rahul_kumar066

it is totally depend upon interviewer that they get with you or not but it is important to display your original certificate at the time of interview.
12th January 2011, 11:16 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

at the time of SSB interview you must have all original certificate of your qualification. you have to show the certificate if the ask. no xerox copy no memo will be granted there.

so to appear in SSB collect your all original mark sheet where it is. otherwise you will not be able to appear in the SSB interview if they check your original documents. contact with them for more information.

best wishes.
12th January 2011, 12:26 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

I am so sorry for you that you can not attend Service Selection Board (SSB) interview as you are not having your 10th and 10+2 examination marksheet.

While applying for NDA examination they don't ask candidate to submit mark sheet or certificate because once upon selection in written test they verifiy certificates in SSB interview only.

If any how you approach without having marksheet/certificate your candidature would be liable to be cancell and what ever you have mentioned in application form will be consider to be wrong.

Marks memo won't be acceptable in any of the condition, only original Marks Sheets and Examination Certificated are acceptable both of 10 and 10+2.
12th January 2011, 12:29 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

In the case you are 10+2 appearing student, you can attend the interview provided >> you should submit your marksheet and certificates in the given time alloted by SSB.
12th January 2011, 01:20 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi friend,
no way it is not possible, In any interview original document is compulsory.
12th January 2011, 04:16 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

Dear friend,

I am sorry to say that you can not appear in SSB interview without
10th and 12th mark sheets.

SSB is a very important interview for defense services they do not
accept even silly mistake because through SSB defense officers are
selected.

Try again.

All the best.
12th January 2011, 04:58 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

Quote:
Dear friend,
Without original copy of marksheet and certificate it is impossible,you can apply with GD copy for a duplicate copy from Board/University...
12th January 2011, 06:00 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

Quote:
yes It is acceptable ..you can have marks memo and attend for SSB interview ..

But if you clear all round and get selected for Medical then you can ask time to them and can bring your certificate and submit to them...

So don't worry you can attend interview as they will just ask your certificate for identity proof in first round..that you can show with your marks...
12th January 2011, 06:16 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets

I am very sorry to inform you that you cannot be selected for that if you do not have your original marks sheet.you may give the SSB but you wont be selected unless you show your original marks sheets.

good luck
12th January 2011, 09:01 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?

Quote:
Well friend,

More concerned about SSB and Certificates.!!

For SSB, its important to have Certificates because one the first day of your SSB, you will have to provide all information in a PERSONAL INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE(PIQ form), your name, your father's name, hobbies and interest etc.At that time they will ask you to submit Certificates/or any undertaking stating that you are in 12 and you have passed 10th with you D.O.B is showing in 10 certificates,
But

if you have Xerox copies of all these Certificates then its Ok.
And don't forget to bring 8 pass port size photo graphs as already listed in CALL LETTER.

Don't worry where you have your mark sheet do one thing get a undertaking from that institute that they are having your certificates.(should be in originals)

and yes if you have marks memo's then it will also work.

But don't take any risk, its better to take all your possible documents, so that you don't feel embarrassment on the first day it self.
Good luck.
12th January 2011, 10:34 PM
saswata06

If it is not possible for you to produce the certificates at the SSB,then you have extended period of 3 months with 30000 security deposit.
12th January 2011, 11:19 PM
rihhu
Member+

hi i am really but you need to produce the certificates in front of then it is a compulsion i would suggest you arange it as soon as possible because in interview you need it

please get them otherwise you will loose the golden oppurtunity

all the best
and please hurry
12th January 2011, 11:51 PM
yajvendra

Dear friend
As i know you are not eligible for the SSB interview without the 10th and 12th mark sheets.
so marks memo is not acceptable.
so you have your 10th and 12th mark sheet if you want apply for SSB interview.
good luck......
13th January 2011, 10:07 AM
sonu1234

defence is all about rules and discipline. and if you break such thing than why some take you in defence. so, dont do such kind of stuff. if you have some problem than inform them they will consider your case.
13th January 2011, 11:03 AM
ajay jatiya

no its not possible to appear in the ssb interview without 10th and12th mark sheets and you are no eligible wihout these certificate even with their xerox copy sorry you have to try again
13th January 2011, 07:56 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Quote:
Marks memo is acceptable as per my knowledge.But get your certificates with you as fast as possible.Because if you are allowed to participate in all rounds & after that if you are selected then you will be asked for original certificates.
15th January 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,will you please tell me how many days does it takes us to recieve ssb inteview call letter?
15th January 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, could you tell me when will the call letters for ssb interviews of cds II 2010 is issued?
9th February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

when i need to sumbit the documents....nd i have 2 backs in 3rd year...and now i m in 4th year...so i m eligible..plz reply
28th February 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me what does "letter of undertaking" means? as it is mentioned in my s.s.b call letter for air force.reply soon as my s.s.b is on march 8 2011....e-id : [email protected]
8th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,, is there anybody help me,,,
Plz tell me the website name from i can get the full information about the SSB form,, selection Procedure,, and the important dates for the direct SSB......
Plz rply as soon as,,,
4th May 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir how many time ssb is conducted in a tear
16th June 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Smile is 10th mark sheet most imp. Than 12th

sir pleaz tell me that is 10th mark sheet most important than 12th if u know so pleaz tell me

Thank u
21st June 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hi..
any body no the expected dates for cds1 2011 ssb .........
nd also i've given my final yrr exams ..
so how do i sumit my graduation mark sheet..
or any proof of graduation.....
ples reply..
2nd July 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I have applied on-line for the SSB exam one year before and i got a call letter now at my permanent address. I have all the required documents with me along with the call letter other than the on-line form which i misplaced some days before. Request you to please let me know if i can still appear and will be allowed to appear in the written exam to be help recently in July at bhopal branch. Also please let me know if there is a way i can get my previous filled on-line form again from some where????
Eagerly waiting for your replies.... Many thanks in advance
14th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

My call letter for ssb interview is damaged. Can I get a duplicate call letter?Iif not what else identification certificate can I produce? What steps I have to do to appear for the Interview.I earnestly request you to let me know whether I can still appear the interview.your earliest reply is highly apreaciated .thank you
5th November 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the eligible marks of 10th and 12th and also graduation marks for CDS entrance exam
19th November 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is manoj. i got a call letter to attend the SSB interview but at the time of selection i was in 3rd year n that time i dont have any backlogs but nuw i have backlogs in 3rd year so im i eligible to attend this SSB interview

please reply me as soon as possible because the my reporting date is On 28th nov 2011

reply to my mail ID -- [email protected]
18th January 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i got my call letter for ssb at bangalore but my 10th,12th certificates are with my college people can i attend to the interview with a letter from college
22nd August 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i got my call letter for bangalore and i need to to report it on 7th sep. but im nt having my 10th and 12th original certificates i have submitted it in my btech clg and they had given me a slip can i show that slip and attend my ssb interview...
31st August 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,i donot have my 10th and 12th certificates.i had given that to my btech college and they had given me a slip.can i atteng the ssb with that slip?
4th September 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

My 10th and 12th certificates s are with college and they are not giving it back. I am in first year and going to attend TES SSB interview. What should do now ?
14th January 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had lost my university mark sheet of 4th semester. Am I eligible to attend the SSB interview ? I will get the duplicate copy in 3-4 weeks..
13th August 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have clear the cds exam but and have both 10 and 10 2 original marksheet but problem is that in 10 marksheet my father's name is written as PURAN CHAND which is correct but in 10 2 marksheet name is written as PURAN SINGH whose correction work is going on but yet not succed.
so can i give affadvit in support of that both marksheet are belong to me and correction work is going on .
plzz tell me soon sir
[email protected]
5th August 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted my marksheet to other college for higher studies and I have taken bonafide from my college so ssb will allow me for interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?