3rd April 2012, 09:02 PM

SSLC science Karnataka state board question papers with answers of last 6 years?

sslc science karnataka state board question and answer fo last 6 years

4th April 2012, 05:07 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: SSLC science Karnataka state board question papers with answers of last 6 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF KARNATAKA SSLC SCIENCE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Karnataka SSLC science exam papers in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't just reside only on the previous year papers and do the preparation, but just know the pattern of the exam by referring it and prepare daily to score well in the exam...

-> Cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam.

-> To get more model papers for SSLC exam CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
The future has many names: For the weak, it means the unattainable. For the fearful, it means the unknown. For the courageous, it means opportunity.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Karnataka SSLC - Science.zip(761.8 KB, 921 views)
5th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SSLC science Karnataka state board question papers with answers of last 6 years?

i want maths question paper of board exam of last 5 years...
12th August 2012, 06:23 PM
yashu raj

Default Re: SSLC science Karnataka state board question papers with answers of last 6 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
if u get the papers , then one copy to me also...
24th September 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i need all six subject question papers with answers for six years pl mail to [email protected]
25th September 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i need to all six years salved question papers plz mail to [email protected]
1st October 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I need Science, Maths & Social question papers for last 5 years, please mail to [email protected]
12th November 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

: SSLC science Karnataka state board question papers with answers of last 6 years?
24th December 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

no i need last years question paper
1st January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send last 5 years question papers with solved.
send it to [email protected]
19th January 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to all science and maths question papers from last 6years.please mail to [email protected]
19th January 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i want science and maths question papers from last 6years please mail to [email protected]
11th February 2013, 08:03 PM
april211997

sir i want preparetary question paper 2013 of all subjects
13th April 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I need last 6 years question & answer papers to my email Id [email protected]
28th June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I need 5 years question papers with or without answers and mail to E-mail [email protected]

regards,
Ankit meti.
4th July 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i want All question paper of board exam of last 5 years...
4th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I want five years state syllabus model quetion & answer papers please send to this email [email protected]
23rd September 2013, 10:37 PM
anand144177

mid term question paper i want sir social
fist language is english
1st October 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please send 10th std stateboard english medium question with answer paper s for five years to my mail gowda [email protected]
17th October 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

a person is stammering which part of the brain is affected
29th November 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sslc social question paper of english medium-2006
16th January 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics, Science and Social Studies and Sanskrit ( First Language ), English ( Second Language ) and Kannada ( Third Language ) Model Papers with answers.
6th February 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam please send sslc english medium question papers of last 7 years to [email protected]. please help us out. kannada(first language),english(second),
hindi(third)
19th June 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my wife last 2012 sslc examination attended but failed, so last 2012 syllabus paper attended or new syllabus attended, pls kindly salutation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?