21st December 2015, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

ST category student from Leh having 50% in PCB can appear in AIIMS MBBS exam?

Hello sir my name is Zakir hussain and I am from leh.I did my 12th examination now my result is still to come. I am 19 years old. I am ST category holder and if I got 50% in PCB.......am I eligible for AIIMS

21st December 2015, 07:11 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: ST category student from Leh having 50% in PCB can appear in AIIMS MBBS exam?

Yes,you are eligible for getting entry into All India Institute Of Medical Science with 50% marks.

Because of the fact that SC,ST,PWD has an age as well as marks relaxation.

you get entry into entrance exam for getting entry into MBbs.
21st December 2015, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ST category student from Leh having 50% in PCB can appear in AIIMS MBBS exam?

AIIMS stands for All Indian Institute if Medical Science and these are the best medical colleges in India for MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) course.

Also to get enrolled in AIIMS for the MBBS course to enjoy quality education at a affordable cost one has to clear AIIMS entrance examination for which you must have the qualifications mentioned here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying with 17 years to 25 years in case you are a general student as age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* Your must have either completed or must be in the final year of your higher secondary school degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 60% aggregate in each from a recognized board. Further marks relaxation of 10% are provided to reserved category candidates.

So being a ST category category and having managed 50% aggregate in your Class 12th with PCB you are eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For more details and notifications about AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you must log on to the link www.aiimsexam.org.
21st December 2015, 08:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir my name is Zakir hussain and I am from leh.I did my 12th examination now my result is still to come. I am 19 years old. I am ST category holder and if I got 50% in PCB.......am I eligible for AIIMS
Yes, you are eligible for AIIMS entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIIMS exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.

Best books for AIIMS exam:-

AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

MTG Chapterwise Explorer: 18 Years AIIMS chapeterwise solution Physics, Chemistry & Biology (1994-2011)
by
MTG Editorial Board
Publisher: MTG Learning Media (P) Ltd.

AIIMS: Topic-Wise Solved Papers With 1 Mock Test (1997-2012)
by
Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

Important Dates for AIIMS 2016 MBBS Exam :

Submission of Application From will begin : March 2016
Last Date of submitting the Application Form : April 2016
Admit Card can be downloaded from : May 2016
Results will be declared on : June 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?