18th February 2013, 10:32 AM
nilanjanam

How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai

Sir,
I am born and educated from Karnataka now living in Mumbai.My daughter is in 12th studying in Mumbai and want to give Karnataka CET for Medicals.Is it possible?If yes can we fill the form Online and opt for Karwar center?Is there any centers in Mumbai too.Please help.Thanks.
Sincerely
Renuka

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  3. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015? -- [New]
  4. MHCET eligibility, am I eligible for it?
  5. What are the various options for medical entrance exams in Hyderabad?
  6. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  8. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  9. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  11. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  12. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka
  13. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  14. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  16. Am I eligible to give KCET and can I get a government seat in engineering or medical?
  17. When will the online application forms for Karnataka CET be available?
  18. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
21st December 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing my HSC in Maharashtra state but i want to give Medical entrance exam of andhra pradesh for taking admission in hyderabad..is it Possible ? If yes, then pls suggest me how...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?