5th November 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?

Sir,
I am a student of mbbs first year.and preparing for aiims.i had taken coaching for iit earlier and cleared both jee main and neet but decided to become doctor.but i want to study in aiims delhi for mbbs.please help me by giving some tips and also telling me how much to score in aiims to get into aiims delhi?

22nd November 2014, 12:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?

AIIMS is considered the best medical college in India. Hence getting admission in AIIMS is really tough. The competition level as well as the standard of questions is very high. Hence a dedicated hard work is required to crack AIIMS.

Certain crucial preparation tips :
- First of all, go through the syllabus of AIIMS entrance exams.
- Then prepare according to the syllabus.
- Refer to various books for theories and problems.
- It is better to take coaching - Aakash Institute is quite good at medical.
- You need to be updated with the current affairs and general knowledge as it is also a part of AIIMS entrance exam.
- Hence you need to read newspapers and magazines.
- Devote more time to effective study.
- Lastly remain calm, work hard and be confident.
27th March 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM STUDANT OF CLASS TENTH NOW MY FINAL EXAM OF TENTH IS OVER .SIR I WANT TO ACHIVE AIIMS BUT I HAVE NO ANY COACHING CLASS BUT THEN ALSO I WANT TO ACHIVE AIIMS BY MY HARD WORK SO PLEASE SIR GIVE ME TIPS AND ALSO TALL ME THAT GOOD BOOKS AND ALSO SYLABAS. IS THERE IS SYLABAS OF CBSE OR ANY OHER PLEASE TALL ME
30th March 2015, 01:40 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of mbbs first year.and preparing for aiims.i had taken coaching for iit earlier and cleared both jee main and neet but decided to become doctor.but i want to study in aiims delhi for mbbs.please help me by giving some tips and also telling me how much to score in aiims to get into aiims delhi?
As you are in first year it is advisable that you should aware of the scheme and syllabus of this exam.
AIIMS is considered as the most toughest competitative exam that selects top mind of the country.
as it is prestigious institution and less availablity of the seats ,the competition is very high.
so you should start preparing well for this exam.
For scoring high marks in the AIIMS one should have conceptual learning of the subjects rather than parrot reading.

Initially you should aware of the syllabus of the exam form its official site www.aiimsexams.org
You should follows CORE NCERT BOOKs of 12th class.

for AIIMS DELHI, you have to secure 50% cutoff marks in order to secure a seat as the total no of seat for MBBS is only 50.
31st March 2015, 09:23 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
:::::::::Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam:::::::::

>>Go through the exam syllabus and exam pattern.

>>Take mock test regularly.

>>Prepare previous year questions and

>>Manage the time given so wisely during exam.

>>If you want any extra coaching, take up the same at coaching centers like TIME, Career point, Brilliant tutorials etc.,

>>Few of the books that can help to achieve a nice rank in the AIIMS entrance exam are:

• AIIMS 2004 Nov by Sumer Sethi and Siddhartha Sethi

• LP Golden Excel with AIIMS Previous Years solved Papers by by Dr. J.K. Juneja, S. Jawa, Dr. J. P. Sharma

• Oswaal 10 Mock test Papers for AIIMS Delhi (Medical)

• Speed AIIMS Nov. 2009

• Target AIIMS

• Universal Self Scorer Biology for AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC & Various Medical Entrance Exams

• Edusys Advanced Explorer AIIMS 2008

• Arihant AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination (Solved Papers 1997-2008)

• Mtg AIIMS Explorer (With Solved Papers 1994-2006)

>>Be aware of negative markings as applicable.

>>Try to answer only known questions , first.

>>Be relaxed and give your level best in the exam.
1st April 2015, 06:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) .The examination is conducted every year to vet admission in different courses which it offers as of MBBS ,B.PHARMA ,BDS and many other.
The notification for this year examination is relaxed and last date for applying is 10th of April 2015.The examination will be held on 1 June 2015.

You can prepare for this examination by yourself or even with the help of best coaching of India as like Aakash,Allen etc.
You can yourself prepare for it by going through its syllabus and with hard work and by going throug NCERT .You must always try to go through some of the objective books for the AIIMS .
At the time of examination try to make previous few year question papers.
Must be updated by General knowledge also as there are question of current affairs also other than PCB.

Above all your work will definitely give the results.
28th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of class 11.Till now I have wasted a lot of time though I studied but its a common study.
Sir....if I will start my preparation now, can I achieve AIIMS MBBS EXAM??
Please give me some tips how to study constructively!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?