13th December 2012, 01:05 AM
hariram dewasi

Staff nurse past question papers?

please send staff nurse past examination paper...could u please send that to me

13th December 2012, 01:11 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Staff nurse past question papers?

Hai,

Eligibility for Nursing Course :

One needs to have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects in order to do a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.

The successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is the eligibility criteria for doing a Postgraduate Course in Nursing.

The eligibility criteria required for doing a Ph. D in Nursing is the successful completion of Postgraduate Degree in Nursing.

Prospects Nursing :

Once the course is completed one can join as Staff Nurse in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, irrespective of whether one has done the B.Sc. or the Diploma Program.
The real difference is in the number of increments and the duration between the promotions. The nurses with a B.Sc. Degree get two extra increments and they also get promoted faster. After five years of work experience, State hospitals often sponsor the interested students for the M.Sc. Course in Nursing.

all the best..........
Attached Files
File Type: doc ModelPaperStaffNurse.doc(51.5 KB, 201 views)
File Type: pdf Staff Nurse Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 150 views)
File Type: pdf Staff nurse Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 102 views)
11th November 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Staff nurse past question papers?

Hello now iam doing gnm so i want to do Bsc nursing. After that msc. Is it all possible to me,... So i want to know how much gap should be taken for course to course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?