19th January 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Staff Selection Commission 2015 exams in Delhi

I m graduate n 30 yrs old. I hv teaching experience i want to know the detail of upcoming ssc exams detail which will held in delhi 2015. I hv no any knowledge of ssc bt i want to become independent with a gud job in my life.plz solve my query. How can i get all the infrm related to ssc easily.

Related Questions:
  1. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  2. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  3. Information about staff selection commission?
  4. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  5. Should I have to complete graduation from a recognized university for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  6. Qualifications to appear for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  7. How can I apply for government in India mostly in Rajasthan?
  8. List of government sector jobs in which I can apply after B.Pharmacy?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  10. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which entrance test to answer to join CBI after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  13. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  14. Can I be eligible for government jobs like sub inspector in CPO or Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  16. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?
  17. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission exam in Laxmi Nagar?
  18. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?

19th January 2015, 09:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Staff Selection Commission 2015 exams in Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m graduate n 30 yrs old. I hv teaching experience i want to know the detail of upcoming ssc exams detail which will held in delhi 2015. I hv no any knowledge of ssc bt i want to become independent with a gud job in my life.plz solve my query. How can i get all the infrm related to ssc easily.
It's good to see that you are interested to appear in SSC entrance exam. Here, I am providing you the Upcoming notification for SSC entrance exam. Please well prepare for the entrance exam then definitely you may get success.

Upcoming Notifications for SSC Exam (2015)

Combined Graduate Level Examination:
=Date of Exam: 24.01.2015 (Saturday) &25.01.2015 (Sunday)

Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination:
-Date of Advertisement: 14/03/15
-Closing Date: 13/04/15
-Date of Examination: 14.06.2015 (Sunday) &21.06.2015 (Sunday)

Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination -2015
-Date of Advertisement: 11/04/15
-Closing Date: 13/04/15 :10/05/15
-Date of Examination: 19.7.2015 (Sunday), 02.08.2015 (Sunday), 09.08.2015 (Sunday)

Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2015
-Date of Advertisement: 09/05/15
-Closing Date: 08/06/15
-Date of Examination: 06.09.2015 (Sunday)

Click here - SSC Latest Notification

For more Information, Please the official website - ssc.nic.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?