29th December 2011, 08:53 PM
gbanerjee

Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?

I am a student of MCA from a college under WBUT. Can I eligible for SSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about WBUT MCA course -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  3. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Should i do some certification course after studying MCA from WBUT?
  5. Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible to sit for SSC exam after passing BCA degree?
  7. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  8. Can a student change his college in WBUT after getting 9 points in both the semesters of first year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is said to better, a student with rank upto 100 in GATE or student who have completed Masters from WBUT?
  10. How can I get admission in other WBUT affiliated college after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in any college of pharmacy under WBUT? I have scored 47% in PCB
  12. Am I eligible for SSC after passing B.Com?
  13. Is it possible to apply for CST test with MCA degree from WBUT?
  14. Can a student change his college in WBUT if he gets 9 point in both semesters of 1st year?
  15. WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value And Ethics In Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Possibility to change college under WBUT if studying B.Tech(CE) through lateral entry?
  17. Am I eligible for SSC Assistant teaching post in Work Education? I have passed B.Tech
  18. Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?
2nd February 2012, 11:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?

As a student of MCA you can certainly appear for the SSC- Staff Selection Commission exams if you are within the required age group for the concerned exam. You can appear for the exam conducted by SSC- Staff Selection Commission as per you choice and eligibility. Refer the official website of the Staff Selection Commission to get the required information; http://ssc.nic.in
17th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?

can an ex-serviceman get age relaxation for post of group B? If yes how much.
18th September 2012, 12:23 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

As a student of MCA you can certainly appear for the SSC- Staff Selection Commission exams if you are within the required age group for the concerned exam. You can appear for the exam conducted by SSC- Staff Selection Commission as per you choice and eligibility.
18th September 2012, 07:32 AM
santhoshkumar1988

Yes , you can appear for ssc exam after completing MCA course. .
There is no rule, any stream can appear for ssc exam.

details are mention below:-

eligibility for ssc

-12th passed with 50% from valuable board.
-graduation should be 55% from any stream from recognized university.
-Computer knowledge is must.
-Indian citizenship.

Age limitation:-

-for general category have 18-27 yrs.
-for sc/st/obc have 3-5 yrs age relaxation.
-for ex servicemen-8 yrs.
-ph have 10 yrs

syllabus for ssc exam(200 marks)
general knowledge-50 marks
English-50 marks
reasoning-50 marks
arithmetic-50 marks
mains exam-(400 marks)
quantitative aptitude.
English
Statistics

interview (200 marks)
26th March 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for SSC while being an B.E -COMPUTER SCIENCE
student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?