23rd November 2011, 05:35 PM
sonam_gwa

Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?

Sir,
i want 2 know in which field i can chosse for my carrier....
M 2 confussed n can getting my dream job.....my qualificatin is b.sc(c.s),pgdca,n mba running..........so suggest me a job..

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after completion of PGDCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course? -- [New]
  3. Model question papers of PGDCA exam? What are the job opportunities?
  4. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  5. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  6. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?
  7. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  8. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  9. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  10. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  11. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  12. Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA
  13. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Agricultural Programme
  16. Job Opportunities after the completion of MBA Program?
  17. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  18. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
18th June 2012, 06:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?

You have the option to work either in programming or management. If you are interested in software development or networking, try to find out such kind of jobs. Another good option is to work as managerial professional in IT firms. You can get in to the role of Management Trainee in CIL, HLL, etc. Private firms also recruit candidates to similar profiles with excellent pay packages.
23rd December 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?

Can i do MCA after graduate with back non medical and what about jobs related to this course
31st December 2015, 07:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It seems you do have strong Computer Science background having completed B.Sc and PGDCA.

You did not mention the specialization which you have opted for in your MBA course. Hope it would be Computer Science related like Systems Management or Information Technology.

Hence it would be better for you to look for the job opportunities in software industry.

Candidates who did MBA after Computer Science background are in great demand in these days. The companies can use them in order to manage both core operations and management activities as well. This is the advantage for you after doing MBA.

But doing MBA just for the sake of certificate will not fetch you anything. You should be strong enough in the following aspects.
-Subject knowledge
-Communication skills
-Soft skills
-Convincing skills
-Ability to think logically
-Ability to frame strategies
-Innovation
-Taking Leadership
-Organizing the things.

If you are not interested in software, you can apply for the job opportunities in the field in which you are interested.

One thing I can say that, MBA candidates are having plenty of job opportunities in all the business sectors as each and every business need MBA candidates in order manage various business operations.

You can make entry into Teaching as Professor in various colleges and universities.

You are also eligible to apply for various job opportunities in public sector like Banks, Railway etc.

Just upload your resume in the job portals and choose the kind of industries in which you would like to do jobs and update the profile regularly.

You will get the information regarding various job opportunities and apply for those which best suits you areas of interest and crack the Interview to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?