17th September 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Actor for a female BTech student?

Hello, I am studying in BTech course. But my dream is to become an Actor. I am a female candidate and a student of Electrical Engineering. Can you please help me to know the steps through which I can achieve my aim?

15th October 2018, 11:00 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Steps to become an Actor for a female BTech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am studying in BTech course. But my dream is to become an Actor. I am a female candidate and a student of Electrical Engineering. Can you please help me to know the steps through which I can achieve my aim?
In Film industry, there are many actresses who are from engineering background like Kriti Sanon, Taapsee Pannu and few more. So, if they can achieve their aims having non-filming background then anyone female can achieve it.

Firstly, you will have to start modeling and acting through small scale projects. You can do TV Commercials and ads to get popularity.

More and more ads you do, the more you will become popular among casting directors and producers. And then, you can get chance in films.

Most of the actresses start their career from South Indian film industry. So, you can also try that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?