7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BHMS specialization from Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

20th August 2018, 11:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College?

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years 6 months.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCB subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

This course is offered by many colleges in India one of the famous college is Dr. Allu ramalingaiah medical college.
The intake of students is for every course. For BHMS course the intake of students will vary around 50.
11th September 2022, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College?

What is the cut of marks to get admission in Alluramalingaiah homeopathy college foe sc category student for the yeay 2022-2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?