2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Actor after 12th? Should I join NSD in order to proceed further?

I have completed my 12th standard scoring 80.2% from Science stream and want to become and Actor in future. So, I want to know the steps for it? Should I join NSD in order to proceed further?

3rd June 2016, 07:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Actor after 12th? Should I join NSD in order to proceed further?

Yes, you may join NSD and continue your studies in it if you aspire to become an Actor in future.

The steps are simple, you need to fill up the application form for admission in the above mentioned Institution and after the formalities are done and you fulfill their eligibility criteria, you will be provided admission in NSD.

Below, however I have mentioned the official link of NSD Institute, kindly click on it to visit the official website.

http://nsd.gov.in/delhi/
21st August 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to become an Actor after 12th? Should I join NSD in order to proceed further?

Sir, i am 24 years old and have not completed my Graduation as bcse i was getting a backlog in 1 Subject. Now, what i thought is to complete my graduation from ignou so probably it will be done in 2019.... So my question is can i get a admission in NSD as , Although i am Doing Job in Delhi itself (For Surviving ).. Please update Asap So that i can start my Lovely career... ... Please update
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?