26th May 2012, 11:27 PM
devyaaaniiii

Can I do B.Com(Pass) regular? I am appearing for company secretary foundation programme

Hi !
I have passed 12th exams.
I am appearing for company secretary foundation programme 2012 december attempt. Can I do B.com(pass) regular with it ??? OR What cou can I do with company secretary so that there is less burden.
The questions in Company secretary foundation programme 2012 are OBJECTIVE type questions ???
Provide me the details
Thanks.

23rd June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com(Pass) regular? I am appearing for company secretary foundation programme

WHEN WILL DECEMBER ACS EXAM AND BEFORE EXAM WHAT I DO
20th July 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com(Pass) regular? I am appearing for company secretary foundation programme

Can I do B.Com(Pass) regular? I am appearing for company secretary foundation programme
26th August 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam ,
i just want to ask one that i appeared in june 2012 exam.do i hav to register again for second attempt.because due to certain reason i could not clr it and im sure i can b clrly in dec attempt.but as dec for regs. has gone than i want to ask whether im eligilbe for dec attempt .if yes than how.can you plz help me.
13th January 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

is registration of cs fondation course in 11th class
20th February 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in XI Commerce exam in March 2013. Am I eligible to appear in Company Secretary foundation Course exam in December 2013 for registration is to be done by March 2013.
20th February 2013, 11:45 PM
Beawar

Dear..

YES WHY NOT???

You can do both the course at same time. Many students do the same kinda thing so if they do not able to clear the CS course then they can get job at least on the basis of their degree courses...

See Company secretory courses are always done in distance mode as there are no college where you have to go so that is why it is better to enroll yourself to some college that offers B,com so that you have a back degree ready in case you do not clear the exam of Company secretory

You can even do B.com in private mode also

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
21st February 2013, 05:05 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Yes,Both courses can be done together.

As company secretary is distance learning course ,you can also do B.com (pass) regular easily with this course.

You will find many subjects and topics similar in company secretary and B.com (pass) syllabus

which will in turn not put any extra stress on you.

Yes, The pattern of CS foundation level is objective type.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

There are 3 stages CS

• FOUNDATION
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

Examinations of the course are conduct twice a year in may and june.

Admission is open through out the year.

The ICSI has its centers all over India

For more information WEBSITE

CS - www.icsi.edu
29th April 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i had passed 10 2 this year,can i apply for cs foundation programme with regular L.L.B degree (of 5 years).
11th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

can i know cs entras exam last date?
18th August 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
If there is any necessity of coaching classes or can I do my self study at home
15th October 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th std,i want to do BCOM and ACS course as joined, is there any college in tamilnadu?
26th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com(Pass) regular? I am appearing for company secretary foundation programme and what percentage needed in 10 2 for b.com (pass)
30th December 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I have registered my name for the CA-CPT examinations but now I feel CS would be a correct option for me instead of CA . Just wanted to know if the foundational course of ICAI will work for CS or not ?
15th June 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I take up cs along with b.com professional? Is it good or I will face problem?
16th October 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

If I was going to college as regular can I do the company secretary in correspondence it is possible to do like this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?