12th April 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Aerospace Engineer for 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Aerospace Engineer. I want to know that after completing my 10th, what are the steps I have to follow o achieve my aim? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!

13th April 2019, 05:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Aerospace Engineer for 10th student?

Steps to become an Aerospace Engineer for 10th student: -

You must have to complete your 12th with science stream with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics from recognised board.

You must have a day in the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission of this course and final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for the entrance examination.

Many seats are allocated to the candidates through merit basis that means cut off marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics.The cut off marks varies from the cast to cast, general candidate must secure at least 190 + cut off marks to get admission in top aeronautical colleges.
13th April 2019, 06:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Step to become an Aerospace Engineer:-

You are not eligible for aeronautical engineering after 10th standard.

Eligibility criteria for Aerospace Engineering course:-

The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Your main subject in 12th standard, physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Your age limit is minimum 17 years.

You can entrance exam like:-
AIEEE
EAMCET
UPSEE
MPPET
VITEEE.
13th April 2019, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to be an aerospace engineer then I would like to suggest you to pursue a degree course in Aeronautical Engineering that is of four years duration but for that you have to pass your 10 + 2 with PCM stream with good percentage from a recognised board and then you will have to appear in the JEE Exam.
14th April 2019, 01:42 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After completing 10th standard, you will have to complete 11th and 12th standard with PCM or PCMB stream first. Note that you must have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects as your primary subjects in 11th and 12th.

In 12th standard, you will have apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, MHCET, WBJEE, etc.

Syllabus of these exams are entirely based on 11th and 12th standard PCM subjects.

After qualifying these exams (anyone of them) with good AIR, you can admission to engineering institutes.

While counselling, you will have to choose Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering as your preferred engineering branch.

Finally, after completing this graduation course, you will get recruitment and become Aerospace Engineer in any Aviation company after placement.
14th April 2019, 01:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To become an engineer in any discipline, the minimum education required is a B.E./B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology) degree in concerned discipline from a recognised technical university.

Further, for pursuing B.E./B.Tech degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, being a Class 10th passed candidate, to become an aerospace engineer, you are first required to complete your Class 12th studies in Science stream with PCM group followed by B.E./B.Tech degree course in Aerospace Engineering discipline.
14th April 2019, 07:53 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Steps to become Aerospace Engineer :

You are not eligible for Aerospace Engineer after 10th standard.

You must have to complete your 12th standard with science stream with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from recognized board.

Your age limit is minimum 17 years.

You also qualify in entrance examination like CET, JEE entrance examination with good score.
15th April 2019, 12:12 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
You can't be able to become an Aerospace Engineer directly after 10th. You must complete your 12th class with good percentage with PCM subjects. Then you will be able to appear for JEE Mains and JEE Advance and after clearing you would be able to take admission in IIT.
Here, you must complete your B.tech and M.tech in Aerospace.
I think this information would be helpful for you.
Thank You....
15th April 2019, 06:08 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
There are few steps:
1. Clear your 12th class with good percentage in non-medical stream.
2. Clear JEE Mains and JEE Advance.
3. Take admission in IIT.
Complete in B.tech and M.tech in Aerospace Engineering.
Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?