15th October 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Railway Engineer for a 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a 10th standard student. I am studying from Chhattisgarh Board. I want to become a Railway Engineer. For this, I want to start preparation now. I want your help for this. I want to know what I have to do from now to achieve my aim.

22nd October 2019, 11:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Railway Engineer for a 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?

If you want to become a railway engineer, then you have to choose non medical stream in your 11th and 12th standard.
After passing 11th and 12th standard you have to appear in JEE Mains exam and then persue B.Tech in engineering such as mechanical, electrical etc.
28th October 2019, 09:49 AM
EduXpert

Default Re: Steps to become a Railway Engineer for a 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?

You can become railway engineer only after passing the UPSC Engineering Services Exam which is available only for those who have got BTech degree.

So, at present, you can complete class 12 and study well for engineer and after completion of the degree, you can crack the above exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?