19th December 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a CID Officer for 12th Science student?

Sir/Madam, I am from Kashmir and studying in 12th standard with Science stream from J&K Board. I want to become a CID Officer. I belongs to a very poor family. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st December 2018, 12:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a CID Officer for 12th Science student?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. Top Indian Police Services officers are selected for this department. For Sub Inspector level posts, SSC Combined Graduate Level exam is conducted.

The academic qualification required for Civil Services exam is bachelor's degree. 12th science stream candidates need to apply for bachelor's degree then pursue it to become eligible for Civil Services.

After that you must clear preliminary, mains and personal interview for final selection. The age limit for general category candidates is 21-32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?