23rd November 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Custom Officer for BA(Economics) student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Humanities stream and studying BA with Economics Honours. I want to become a Custom Officer. So, can you please let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim? Kindly let me know immediately.

26th November 2018, 11:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Custom Officer for BA(Economics) student?

Yes, you are eligible to become Custom Officer after completion of bachelor degree course.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to do better preparation to qualify in all three stages of examination. Age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th November 2018, 11:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Civil Service Examination is conducted for recruitment as I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S, Custom Officer etc.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th November 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Degree 1st year 1st semester Business economics 2018 novamber question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?