7th August 2018, 11:04 AM
nivedhakannan

Steps to become a Custom Officer for BCA(H) 2nd year student?

Hello friends, I am doing BCA(H) and studying in 2nd year right now. I want to become a Custom Officer. Kindly let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly let me know about the steps asap.

15th August 2018, 06:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Custom Officer for BCA(H) 2nd year student?

For selection as Custom Officer candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

Candidates in the final year of course are eligible to appear in examination. So, you will become eligible to appear in examination next year. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

15th August 2018, 07:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Custom Officer for BCA(H) 2nd year student?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final selection.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages and after qualify in examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all three stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?