19th April 2018, 01:55 AM
Ganapathi chinna

Steps to become a Custom Officer for 18 years of HS candidate?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Higher Secondary. I want to become a Custom Officer. So, what can I do to become a Custom Officer? I will be 18 years of age after 2 months. Please tell me the steps asap.

26th April 2018, 03:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Custom Officer for 18 years of HS candidate?

For recruitment as an Custom Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is that :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after bachelor degree. The examination is conducted in three stages such as Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.

For more details about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
27th April 2018, 12:10 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as an Custom Officer candidates have to appear and qualify for Civil Service examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify for all the stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
27th April 2018, 12:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as an Custom Officer candidates have to appear and qualify for Civil Service examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify for all the stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?