15th January 2019, 09:36 AM
Balapriya#

Steps to become a Custom Officer for MBA student?

Hello everyone, I am a BCom graduate and currently studying MBA course. I want to become a Custom Inspector. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim?

27th January 2019, 10:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Custom Officer for MBA student?

To become Custom Officer/Inspector, you can apply for anyone of these two mentioned exams.
  • Civil Services Exam
  • SSC CGL

To be eligible for these exams,
  • You must have completed graduation in any field from any recognized institute/college.
  • You must have scored at least 55% marks in graduation to be eligible for these exams.
  • Also, your age must be above 18 years.
28th January 2019, 03:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as a Custom Inspector you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages. Candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to apply for the examination.

So, you need to do better preparation to qualify in all the three stages of examination. The age limit is 21-32 years.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th January 2019, 02:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as a Custom Officer. The examination is conducted by UPSC in three stages.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination as per the qualification but will have to do the better preparation with dedication and determination to qualify in the examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st January 2019, 12:29 PM
Meg24

You can become a customs officer either through Upsc CSE or through SSC-CGL.

Upsc conducts CSE annually and inducts candidates into different all India posts and group A,B services.
Among the group A service ,IRS-customs and excise is also included.

Similarly through ssc ,you can apply for the post of customs officer.
The minimum age qualification for cse and ssc is 21 and the candidate should have completed graduation from.a recognised Indian University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?