21st October 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Judge through LLB course for 12th Science student?

Sir, my aim is to become a Judge. So, I want to study LLB course. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can become a Judge?

24th January 2020, 02:23 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Steps to become a Judge through LLB course for 12th Science student?

Yes. You can become a judge by selecting law course after class 12th science. The basic eligibility to become a judge is to have graduation in law.

Steps to Become a Judge After Class 12th Science
- Appear and Qualify the entrance exam CLAT for getting admission to 5 year integrated B.A. L.L.B degree course.
- Once a graduation completed in Law, you can apply and appear civil judge service examination. By cracking it, you can become a civil judge.
- If one has experience of 7 years in litigation in high court, you can apply and appear higher judicial service examination. By clearing this examination, you may be appointed as additional district judge.
- On the basis of seniority, you can be selected as civil judge, senior judge or judicial judge.
- Judge can get promotion in ranks from lower courts to higher courts and finally to be supreme court judge based on seniority, number of cases handled reputation and more.
20th May 2022, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to become a Judge through LLB course for 12th Science student?

I want to become judge but in 1 I want to do science can this is possible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?