28th September 2018, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Steps to join RAW for 12th Biology student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a 12th Biology student. I have a desire to join RAW. I am not from a Military family but it is my passion to join RAW. So, can I know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim? Kindly tell me immediately.

29th September 2018, 04:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join RAW for 12th Biology student?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing which is actually an Intelligence Agency of India.

There is no such direct entrance exam to get recruited to RAW.

For joining RAW Agency, you will have to apply for Civil Services Exam first and secure AIR under 500 to be eligible for becoming RAW Agent.

Now, after qualifying IAS Exam, you will have to serve your duty for upto 20 years at least. Then, you will have the opportunity to apply for RAW joining exam.

After qualifying this exam, you will be recruited to RAW for 2 to 5 years. If your skills are enhanced in this period, then your recruitment into RAW will be extended more.
29th September 2018, 08:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of RAW is Research and Analysis Wing. RAW does not recruit candidates directly. It is the foreign intelligence agency of India.

2. Candidates from Intelligence Bureau, Indian Police Services, Defence Services are selected for RAW.

3. After 12th, you should try to join any of services like IB, IPS, CDS etc and perform well in services. You may get selected for RAW. You should first do your bachelor's degree.
29th September 2018, 10:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to join RAW:

You must be an Indian citizen.

You must be a graduate from a recognised University.

Your age must be in between 18 years to 21 years.

You must have knowledge in the field of computer or computer language.

You should not hold an office of profit under government except grant vice president, Governor on minister of state.
29th September 2018, 10:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. This is one of the best investigation department in India.

There is no such certain eligibility criteria to join RAW. The recruiters of RAW officers select candidates from Army and most of senior defence services.

To join Army or many senior defence services, you must be a graduate in any discipline to be eligible to appear in the recruitment examinations.

Click here to know more about RAW.
30th September 2018, 06:21 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The first step for you to join RAW at later stage is to go for bachelor's degree. Without bachelor's degree, you can not apply for any examination. After bachelor's degree, you can apply for examination like IB ACIO, Civil Services exam and Combined Defence Services.

Candidates serving in these services depending upon their service are shortlisted for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence. Those who clear NATI and Personal interview are selected in RAW.
30th September 2018, 12:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing.

There is no direct entrance examination for Research and Analysis Wing.

You have to join Army or Police Force or Intelligence Bureau to become eligible for RAW.

RAW selects candidates from these forces through test and interview.
28th April 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to join army before joining raw?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?