31st March 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (Biology) and after completing it I want to become a CID Officer so I want to know what steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  2. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  3. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  4. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  5. Can I join CID or Military after completing 10th
  6. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  7. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  8. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  9. How can I join the CID after completing Graduation? Which exam do I need to write?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  11. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  12. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  13. How to join CID after passing 12th? What are the steps to join CID? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  15. What should I do after 12th to join CID?
  16. What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?
  17. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  18. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
14th June 2017, 06:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. Either you can join this department through Civil Services examination or Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination.

For both entrance examination, minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for these exams.

You can pursue bachelor's degree first to become eligible for these entrance exams of Criminal Investigation Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?