11th April 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to select if I am good in maths but average in Chemistry after school?

What stream should I choose if I m good in maths but an average student in chemistry and I m comfortable with other science subjects? Can you please suggest me the best course to take next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

12th April 2016, 11:36 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Which stream to select if I am good in maths but average in Chemistry after school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What stream should I choose if I m good in maths but an average student in chemistry and I m comfortable with other science subjects? Can you please suggest me the best course to take next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.
Since you are good in mathematics there is so much fields are open where no need to use chemistry.
1). Computer science or software engineering- It is one of the best option you have if you love solving maths problem & want to stay away from chemials. It will lead you to a new field in which there is so much use of mind.
For instance:- How to manipulate data, how to represent data, how to do codings and all that. so choosing computer science is not bad if you love gadgets an maths.
2) Graduation with mathematics:- This will lead you to become mathematician, operation analyst executive, Researcher or staticsian
and so on.
3). Chartered accountants:- if you are good in maths and commerce or business sectors woo you then this one is best option with professional life.
13th April 2016, 10:32 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to select if I am good in maths but average in Chemistry after school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are good in Mathematics, then better you choose Engineering as your career for future.

You will have to study Chemistry in only first semester or second semester of any engineering branch.

Mathematics is to be study for 3-4 semesters.

So, if you are very good in Mathematics then Engineering is the best option to opt for.

To get admission to descent institutes of nation, you need to qualify entrance exams like:
  • JEE Main
  • JEE Advanced
  • UPSEE
  • MP-PET
  • COMEDK
  • KITEE
  • BITSAT
  • SRMEE
  • VITEEE
  • ORISSA JEE
  • WBJEE

Some of the good books for preparing exams are:

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Physics with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 110

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Mathematics with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 140

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Chemistry with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 99
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?