17th April 2011, 09:47 AM
KRISHNA THEERTHA

Which stream should I select while waiting for 10th exam results?

HAI
i'm a Xth std student.i have finished my exams & i'm waiting for my results.i'm confused at this stage.i dont know which stream i shall select.i'm interested in maths but not in chemistry and physics.if i dont choose a right stream now i won't be able to get a good job.please help me
THANKS&REGARDS

24th July 2011, 08:54 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I select while waiting for 10th exam results?

If you are very much interested in Maths and not in Physics and Chemistry, you can take Commerce stream.

the stream consists of following subjects

Accountancy
Economics
Business Studies
Economics
Mathematics
Informatics Practices
English

It is better for you to select Commerce Stream
25th July 2011, 04:10 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISHNA THEERTHA View Post
HAI
i'm a Xth std student.i have finished my exams & i'm waiting for my results.i'm confused at this stage.i dont know which stream i shall select.i'm interested in maths but not in chemistry and physics.if i dont choose a right stream now i won't be able to get a good job.please help me
THANKS&REGARDS
if u hadnot interested in physics and chemistry then please forget about science
but dont worry the best stream after science is commerce with maths u can take this.
and get start your preparation for CA.
best of luck.
25th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Quote:
HAI
THANKS&REGARDS
as you are not interested in chemistry and physics which are compulsory subjects for science stream.therefore,i will suggest you to take commerce as your career option.
there are good job available in this stream.
25th July 2011, 06:10 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
HAI
THANKS&REGARDS
Stream after completing 10th class ?

Sorry, for late reply. If you completed 10th exam and confused in the selection of stream in the 11th class then i advise you to choose any stream according to your interest. If you are interested in the mathematics then i think that science stream is good for you but in science stream physics and chemistry is also consist.

Most of the student confused after completing 10th class that which stream should i select. If your aim is become to an engineer then science stream with mathematics is best for you and if your aim is become to an doctor then science stream with Biology is best for you. Choose any stream by own interest.

And if you not want to become an engineer/doctor then you can choose commerce or Arts stream according to own interest. In all stream more opportunity is available to improve your career. So, finally depend on you in which stream you are more interested.

If you want to do MBA course in future then you can select any stream in the 11th class because for admission in the MBA course you need the graduation degree in any stream from a recognize University.

If you are interested in the Mathematics then i think that science stream with math is the best for you but physics and chemistry is the also as the main subject in this stream. After completing 12th class with PCM as the main subject you can appear in the engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE, WBJEE, ORJEE, KIITEE, VITEEE....and many other.

Before choosing any stream think twice on that for a batter future.. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
26th July 2011, 07:20 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

After passing 10th class you have three streams from which you have to select one stream.As you have said that you do not like physics and chemistry but do like maths very much ,so do not worry only if you choose science stream then only you will need to study chemistry and physics .But since you are interested in a maths you still have option to study it .You can study commerce with maths as optional subjects.This will help you very much in future.You will be able to do BCA,MCA which requires maths as a compulsory subjects.

In Commerce stream main subjects are:
Business studies.
Economics
Maths as an optional subjects
Accountancy

The commerce stream has also very good scope in future.

You can go for BCA,MCA after 12th if you have maths as subject
You can join ARMY at officer rank by taking NDA exam.
You can do CA/CS course .
28th July 2011, 06:27 PM
anil_kumar89

If you are interested in the Mathematics then i think that science stream with math is the

best for you but physics and chemistry is the also as the main subject in this stream. After

completing 12th class with PCM as the main subject you can appear in the engineering

entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE.

Most of the student confused after completing 10th class that which stream should i

select. If your aim is become to an engineer then science stream with mathematics is

best for you and if your aim is become to an doctor then science stream with Biology is

best for you. Choose any stream by own interest.
21st May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in aeronautical engineering. so,which group can i select in my 11thstandard?
9th December 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which stream i select after 10th class .i am not interested in maths and physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?